Give Away Rod & Assorted Lures !!!

Manni79

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My hat comes off to you Manni, well done looking out for the next gen of fishos.

Getting the kids into catch and release rec fishing is probably about the best thing we can do for our waterways imho, besides death penalty for people or companys poluting the water.

That's the spirit fellas, we should do another next month, get a collection going and do another give away comp !!!

mate i have a brand new LOX egi rod with tube that i will donate to the next one.just pm me for contact details.

Egi-Squid Rod

Egi/Squid

• Japanese Toray Carbon T800H

• Tensile modulus of 42 msi

• Polymer matrix resin system

• Taper fast

• Parabolic fighting curve (Egi configuration)

• Two piece construction

• Infinite fit – wearable ferrule

• Fuji Low rider SIC guides

• Fuji reel seat

• High density EVA split grip

• Monogrammed hard outer case

• Inner cloth bag

Wow.. good onya Plugger :0 that was one of the rods I was keen to test from Lox. Guys this rod is worth $250 or so.. it's not even in stores in QLD if I remember corectly. Great offer from Plugger.

Looks like we've already got a great start for next month :D

That's the spirit fellas, we should do another next month, get a collection going and do another give away comp !!!

mate i have a brand new LOX egi rod with tube that i will donate to the next one.just pm me for contact details.

Egi-Squid Rod

Egi/Squid

• Japanese Toray Carbon T800H

• Tensile modulus of 42 msi

• Polymer matrix resin system

• Taper fast

• Parabolic fighting curve (Egi configuration)

• Two piece construction

• Infinite fit – wearable ferrule

• Fuji Low rider SIC guides

• Fuji reel seat

• High density EVA split grip

• Monogrammed hard outer case

• Inner cloth bag

Wow.. good onya Plugger :0 that was one of the rods I was keen to test from Lox. Guys this rod is worth $250 or so.. it's not even in stores in QLD if I remember corectly. Great offer from Plugger.

Looks like we've already got a great start for next month :D

yeah Henry i ordered it but it hasn't seen water so i thought why not :)

Just a heads up that Warwick from Buckat List Fishing Charters has decided to offer a FREE charter to this comp in addition to all the stuff from Manni!

Good luck!

Angus

WOW that's awesome, now I wanna enter hahahahaha - excellent stuff Warwick !!

Remember Guys

Start Date: Wednesday 3rd August

Finish Date: Tuesday 9th August (Midnight)

Fish: Enter your best catch, any type of fish, any size, from any where

Photo: Make sure you and the fish are in the pic, make it exciting!! 1 pic will do !!

Date: When the fish was caught

Condition: Fish must be caught during the above dates

How To Enter: Just post your pic in this thread and give us a short story about your catch and why you want to win!

Good Luck peeps, lovin' the AFO spirit !

[attachment=37958]buckatlist341_2011-08-05.jpg[/attachment]

This is what the winner gets to ride in.

Its allright Manni, you can come along as well.

Warwick, Buckat List Fishing Charters.

Bloody Hell!!!

Too many good blokes on this site! I thought the internet was supposed to be full of scammers and weirdos. Well done Warwick and Manni :)

[attachment=37958]buckatlist341_2011-08-05.jpg[/attachment]

This is what the winner gets to ride in.

Its allright Manni, you can come along as well.

Warwick, Buckat List Fishing Charters.

Bloody Hell!!!

Too many good blokes on this site! I thought the internet was supposed to be full of scammers and weirdos. Well done Warwick and Manni :)

sheesh... this thing is just getting bigger than Ben Hur.... Anyone got a nephew or neice or kid from next door (or even their own kid) that might get into fishing... this is an awesome prize.

post-8562-144598658722_thumb.jpg

Date: 6/08/11

Reason: I have never been in the bay let alone on a charter thats the main reason for me entering this comp.

Hey guy just got back from a fish at karalee and got my first bass. 50+ cm. I didnt think that bass when that far into the saltish water. I luring for agers with small lures and had enough so i thought i will have some fun throw my bigest lure ( 130mm barra lure) around. hooke up and pulled it in. I hope every bass will be like that.

[attachment=37991]259947_1645624719185_1793915485_997690_7599416_n.jpg[/attachment]

Hey guy just got back from a fish at karalee and got my first bass. 50+ cm. I didnt think that bass when that far into the saltish water. I luring for agers with small lures and had enough so i thought i will have some fun throw my bigest lure ( 130mm barra lure) around. hooke up and pulled it in. I hope every bass will be like that.

Well done brother thats a great looking Bass ;)

Cheers

Darren

Thats a nice bass lazyboy but be carefull not to remove bass from the water at the moment as its closed season for their breeding cycle in the rivers and creeks till september the authorities will take a dim veiw at you for this hope this helps you in the future

Does it matter if you are 16 and a few months ?

If not, then I am only 16 and 371 months so should be eligible :woohoo:

Here is a picture of me when I went fishing with uncle Ted (Australia's most handsome man). I caught this jew. It was a beauty.

[attachment=38017]bubbacat.jpg[/attachment]

Ohhhh dear...... haha :huh:

Good to see some entries come in over the weekend peeps !!!!

Looking forward to more entries before the end on Tuesday :)

Just another reminder, you need to be in the pic with your fish, otherwise it doesn't qualify

Also loving the the different pics from a tiny snapper to a beast Bass haha

[attachment]C:\fakepath\DANNYS FIRST BASS NPD.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment:2]C:\fakepath\DANNYS FIRST TILAPIA.jpg[/attachment]

Start Date: saturday 6th august

Fish: first ever fish and it is a bass 25cm

Condition: nice sunny day at north pine dam

im entering this on behalf of my nephew daniel, unfortunaty he is the only boy in a fmaily of 4 girls and doesnt get to go out much, but now they are a little closer to us i plann on spending more time with him, he loves fishing and hangin with me when i go out,so i decided ill buy him his first new rod and kit tackle box, so with full excitement we were off fishing for the day, whilst i pulled in a few catfish myself, it seemed like danny was going to have to take my rod with a hook up, as impatience kicked in haha, then bang! a yell and a scream and some jumping around in he pulled his first ever fish bass ( 25cm ). there was no looking back from there with 15 all up for the day,(3 bass, 2 talapia,10 catfish) lets say he slept well last night and wanted out again today!

[attachment=37991]259947_1645624719185_1793915485_997690_7599416_n.jpg[/attachment]

Well done brother thats a great looking Bass ;)

Cheers

Darren

stonker mate, bet it fought like a brute

post-9337-144598659925_thumb.jpg

post-9337-144598659925_thumb.jpg

Start Date: saturday 6th august

Fish: first ever fish and it is a bass 25cm

Condition: nice sunny day at north pine dam

im entering this on behalf of my nephew daniel, unfortunaty he is the only boy in a fmaily of 4 girls and doesnt get to go out much, but now they are a little closer to us i plann on spending more time with him, he loves fishing and hangin with me when i go out,so i decided ill buy him his first new rod and kit tackle box, so with full excitement we were off fishing for the day, whilst i pulled in a few catfish myself, it seemed like danny was going to have to take my rod with a hook up, as impatience kicked in haha, then bang! a yell and a scream and some jumping around in he pulled his first ever fish bass ( 25cm ). there was no looking back from there with 15 all up for the day,(3 bass, 2 talapia,10 catfish) lets say he slept well last night and wanted out again today!

post-9337-144598659935_thumb.jpg

Age 12

Date 6.8.11

Fish my PB spangeled emporor at 84cm

Caught on a pilchard off boat rock

Why i would like to win this is i have only 2 lures in my tacklebox and would like use those poppers when dad takes me up nth to bowen later this year on the big fish there and also i am really keen to go out in that big boat Bucket list as dad said it was very comfy when he went out in it

thanks Brock

post-9659-14459865995_thumb.jpg

post-9659-144598659955_thumb.jpg

Archived