Countdown to Bass season

dansike

Hey all freshwater fishos out there, time to dust off the bass gear, restock the lure box and start getting prepared for sept 1.

Not sure about everyone else, but myself and a mate have already got a 2 day trip planned with the canoe, putting ourselves on the water first thing in the morning on the 1st. Bring it on!!! Let's hope its a cracker season!!!

Good luck all.

Hey all freshwater fishos out there, time to dust off the bass gear, restock the lure box and start getting prepared for sept 1.

Not sure about everyone else, but myself and a mate have already got a 2 day trip planned with the canoe, putting ourselves on the water first thing in the morning on the 1st. Bring it on!!! Let's hope its a cracker season!!!

Good luck all.

Yep Dan i cant wait till Bass season reopens, will have to catch up and wet a line together :)

Still on for Fiji brother ;)

Cheers

Darren

It is probably the most important day of the year, i can say that with confidence, my wife dose not go on this site and the kids are to young to read it!

Anybody else planning to fire out a cast at 00:00:01 1/9/11?

So so keen! it'll even be awesome to come home from work and check out all the new reports, bring it on i say!

Dont be suprised if you dont do to well, as the water will still be very cold. I would be starting off with s/baits and beetlespins or even plastics for awhile and leaving the surface lures for a bit longer. Just got a new yak and ready to go.

Sounds like a plan mate - what plastics do you usually use on your beetlespins? And swing me a pm when you're looking at taking the yak out on the pine, would be keen to join you and learn!

Dont be suprised if you dont do to well, as the water will still be very cold. I would be starting off with s/baits and beetlespins or even plastics for awhile and leaving the surface lures for a bit longer. Just got a new yak and ready to go.

mite actualy see you down there this season, u spent last season hiding in the grass from me. :lol:

Girlfriends birthday the day before - wasn't too impressed when I told her I would be out the door by 4! :lol:

Love your commitment Jordan, Bass come first mate, always. :)

That's why i love them so much, not many things come before i do!

On a less shameful note, how 'upper' are you talking Hfisho77? may see you on the water.. Should put the AFO sticker to the side of my canoe for id but i'd like to bet it painted nicer before then, never know when i can get a new one..

Archived