Nordic Stage Arrives In The AFO Store

AFO

Thanks AFO!

Just a quick heads up that the stocks in the AFO store are at present EXTREMELY limited with only about 3 or 4 rods for each model available. This was due to a higher than anticipated initial demand which are certainly not begrudging!

The good news is we should have another batch landed over the next couple of weeks to top up these stocks!

Thanks to all the AFO'ers already using one of the Nordic Stage range and thanks also for all the photo's and cool stories.

Looking forward to handing a few more out at the State Of Origin.

• 8 months later...

Hey Angus can you send me the specs for the rods too.

Im looking to buy another rod for my Sustain 5000.

I was going to buy another Tcurve 200 jig or Terez but i have heard few things about these rods. Wouldnt mind giving them a go.

Whats the warranty on these things.

Shane

the Areal range goes like...

Gunslinger - 1-3kg at 6ft (not sure but lighter then the rest!)

Jagaer - 2-4kg 6.6ft 60 s0mething grams

Sharpshooter - 2-4kg 7ft at about 77grams ( i think)

$60 to replace a new half aswell i think :)

all ultra light with lots of guts!!

just thought i would chuck ma 2 cents worth in ;) haha

Yeah shane nothing for 5000 size reels yet. Not long though. Henry was testing a Nordic out in Darwin with his 5000 sized stradic and it was perfect.

Yeah thats the one i want. Callum told me about it. Do you know when you getting them in?

Get in touch with do$tylz or Angus mate, or just send obsession fishing a pm or email and try and arrange something. They are not in stores yet they should be able to arrange something for you. I can certainly vouch for them as being a great bit of kit for the price so you could do a lot worse than checking them out :)

is there some where were we can go to check these rods out. i like to try and feel b4 i buy?

Nope. Except to test my personal collection :)

First shipment sold out very fast.

Next shipment due as soon as we can get it shipped.

Angus

Archived