Opps'''''''''''

reelchippy

Maybe he was one of those jet skiers that fly past while guys are fishing.

From Fords Website :ohmy: ohmy::ohmy:

'On-demand 4WD'

Ford Escape's smart on-demand 4WD system is designed to work in two ways to allow for all types of conditions. During normal driving the vehicle works as a front wheel drive. But when the system detects a loss of traction, power is sent to all four wheels to maintain a surer grip on the driving surface. When the going gets really tough select the 4WD lock-up feature even while the vehicle's still moving, and you'll have the confidence to tackle particularly slippery off-road conditions.

:ohmy:

Post edited by: webmaster, at: 2007/06/17 12:18

The snapshot works but the link results with the error message -\"The url contained a malformed video id.\"

ADMIN NOTE: the link has been fixed, please note to link to an external URL you need to put the link in the url tags i.e - [-URL-]put link in between these tags without the hyphens[-/URL-]

Post edited by: webmaster, at: 2007/06/17 12:26

Apparently he was able to salvage the cargo barrier which he later offered as a giveaway on a popular Brisbane based fishing website.:P:woohoo:

Do you think he was coming from a nearby island and ran out of petrol just before he landed ?:silly:

At least he got to vent some of the anger on the rear window.

(for those that can't link straight to it - click the ling and then type \"A nice day at the beach\" in the search function.

Was good to see the other 4wd ust sitting up the beach watching, could have quickly joined 2 snatch straps and pulled him clear.

I was dreading when he opened the rear door he was going to start taking the kids out of the baby seats, a pet hate of mine I see at the ramp all the time!!

Dont get your pet hate booty? Kids in the car, or boofheads unloading them on boat ramps?

Everyone gets kicked out of my car at the top of the ramp, and the car stays locked the whole it is on the ramp. Learned my lesson about 6 months after I bought my camry, turned around from launching the boat and my 5 year old had come back down the ramp, opened the car and was jumping around in the front seat. I was faster than Patrick Johnson with gastro going back up that ramp I tell ya!

I am extremely surprised that other 4wd was able to tow him out. It looked well and truly in, and with the water water washing around I would have thought it would have never popped free.

Yea Feral,

People who launch or retrieve boats with the kids firmly strapped in their car seats. I see some peoples point of view about 'knowing where they are' but after diving in one sunday afternoon when I was in Sydney to unbuckle kids who were strapped in their seats when the massive Bertram they were trying to retrieve with a Holen Apollo I think began dragging the car in backwards I now hate to see kids in a car when its on a ramp.

Archived