Nomination - ar$eclown of the year

benno573

And the nomination goes to...

The family of bogans observed at colmslie boat ramp this afternoon with no less than 5 undersized snapper (biggest might have gone 25 if you stretched it) as well as a tiny Moses perch in a bucket.

When asked about their nomination the bogans responded:

"nah we'll let them go when we're done"

When questioned on the level of death the fish had already been subjected to one bogan was heard to say:

"what the "expletive" are you going to do about it "expletive".

When advised that I was calling the award adjudicators (i.e fisheries) the bogans grabbed the fish and left - unfortunately in the process getting themselves photographed with the fish and their bogan-mobiles... Ooops.

All correspondence has since been forwarded to the adjudicator of the awards - we should know in 24 hrs or so whether they get their reward.

;)

Won't be posting photos here - potential legal ramifications etc. But rest assured they are with the correct authorities for hopeful action.

And pussca - kreel has been nominated many many times... But so have you so all even there. Just wondering if you actually know which side you are buttered on mate? ;)

Ha ha ha... Good one scope.

Bogan and ar$eclown are somewhat interchangeable, however, not all bogans gain a prestigious nomination. There are also people who may not class themselves as bogans who are right up there in the ar$eclown stakes. Other people have been nominated lately for things such as:

1. Guy driving 50ft cruiser flat stick past a group of yakkers causing 2 to flip

2. Highly imaginative chap pulling up next to me at mud island on a very quiet night out there - no boats to speak of - and dropping the pick 20m away from where I was anchored. He was dutifully informed firsthand of his nomination...

3. Kreel - just coz

4. The bogan kid pushing the shopping trolley that left a lovely mark in the door of my car

5. The Bogan parent of the bogan kid pushing the trolley that made a lovely mark in the door of my car for telling me it was my fault for parking there... She may or may not have been told to call Jenny as part of my retort... ;)

6. The cashed-up bogan (the very worst kind of bogan) driving the cruisecraft 685 with the honda 225 on the back who managed to collect three floating baits in one foul swoop by driving a fair bit too close past the stern of the boat while having a bash for mackeral at the 4 beacons. Nah mate, don't stress, 20m away is heaps - can't you tell nothing has gone wrong? Those balloons out the back are there coz it's my birthday... Anyone know how Honda outboards go with 100m or so of 80lb braid wrapped around them? Based on the steam - not well.

I am sure note will be added before the big announcement is made 31 December this year... Stay tuned...

Last Edit: 14 minutes ago by kreel. Reason: When you drop Pussca from a tall building he always lands buttered side down - try it!

LMFAO, Where the hell do you find this stuff???

The voices in my head tell me things ... What's that take the day off and go fishing! Must listen to the voices.

Ha ha ha... Good one scope.

Bogan and ar$eclown are somewhat interchangeable, however, not all bogans gain a prestigious nomination. There are also people who may not class themselves as bogans who are right up there in the ar$eclown stakes. Other people have been nominated lately for things such as:

1. Guy driving 50ft cruiser flat stick past a group of yakkers causing 2 to flip

2. Highly imaginative chap pulling up next to me at mud island on a very quiet night out there - no boats to speak of - and dropping the pick 20m away from where I was anchored. He was dutifully informed firsthand of his nomination...

3. Kreel - just coz

4. The bogan kid pushing the shopping trolley that left a lovely mark in the door of my car

5. The Bogan parent of the bogan kid pushing the trolley that made a lovely mark in the door of my car for telling me it was my fault for parking there... She may or may not have been told to call Jenny as part of my retort... ;)

6. The cashed-up bogan (the very worst kind of bogan) driving the cruisecraft 685 with the honda 225 on the back who managed to collect three floating baits in one foul swoop by driving a fair bit too close past the stern of the boat while having a bash for mackeral at the 4 beacons. Nah mate, don't stress, 20m away is heaps - can't you tell nothing has gone wrong? Those balloons out the back are there coz it's my birthday... Anyone know how Honda outboards go with 100m or so of 80lb braid wrapped around them? Based on the steam - not well.

I am sure note will be added before the big announcement is made 31 December this year... Stay tuned...

pure gold

Archived