Arvo bass and farewell lil black somerset :(

wesfish

well after lunch and a rest i just had to finish the rdo back out the river after this mornings sesh results. i managed another 12 bass with the best going 51cm and i got blown away on my lil black somerset lure that had a head count of 50+ fish, nearly all in the last week :lol: mick popped out the river aswell and we just fished til dark using hard bodies. 2 funny things happened this arvo , 1st one i am paddling along in stealth mode when all of a sudden the water erupts in front of me followed by a huge lung fish tail slapping the front of the yak with so much force it nearly knocked me off the yak :ohmy: to put it politely i crapped big time :lol::lol: 2nd funny thing mick had just hooked a bass on the pause and as i paddled up to him i said that early today i hooked the big yella when i stopped paddling and lifted my butt off the seat to get rid of the numb feeling, i was showing him what i was doing then bang right on cue the rod goes off for the perfect re enactment :lol::lol: we pissed our selves laughing as i battled a nice bass.

post-4300-144598678614_thumb.jpg

post-4300-14459867862_thumb.jpg

post-4300-144598678625_thumb.jpg

post-4300-14459867863_thumb.jpg

all good i got 5 left that will all get a new paint job this week ;):lol: today was the only chance for me to take an rdo as i have 2 weeks holiday starting friday B) i was still abit tender from the weekend

Nice one Wes. Pity about the Lil Somerset. Best be getting your order in ASAP!!!

I couldn't have fished today after fishing all weekend at the comp. I'll leave it until Sunday arvo and have a crack somewhere for something.

Archived