MT MEE 4X4 30/6/07

AlsHilux

So you missed out last time? Here's your chance to come for a play at the Mt Mee State Forrest with your fourby. Tracks range from easy to very difficult, I'd advise all terrains although I've seen some people do pretty well on high way tyres as long as you don't tackle the harder stuff (and it's not raining).

Ok, after last time I figured I'd give everyone a heads up more than 12 hours before the fact...

Anyway, me and a couple of mates are going this Saturday and I'd be more than happy to meet up with forum members if y'all are interested? We're pretty easy going, as long as you don't bring a 'king of the road' attitude she'll be sweet!

So, the plan is to meet up at the skate park at Dayboro (it's at the very start of Mt Mee Road, about 15 metres from the servo so you can fuel up and do your tyres) around 9.30? More info and maps can be provided if you need more specifics.

Sweet, well.. let us know if you're interested and we'll make sure we wait around to meet up with you.

well by the looks of it my other 4x4 buddies want to go up to pyrigian(spelling?) friday night and explore places around there on saturday.

so even I wont be going to mt mee anymore. damnit, the mud would have been awesome...

ah well, i guess feral can host his rally safely now B)

Archived