Wanted Cast net from 7ft to 16ft

taib

Gday guys, just thought i post on here first and avoid having to pay for a new net.

So guys if you have a cast net from 7ft to 16 ft in good to excellent condition (never had to be repaired), which is just lying around not being used, send me a pm with your offer. Hoping to get one by this friday.

Cheers.

Mate if you don't get one by Friday you're more than welcome to borrow mine :)

Thanks heaps jono :kiss: but im more than likely to rip it :evil: I can cast em pretty well but unfortunately its the area im cast netting ... hit and miss, usually no snags then all of a sudden, day after, i rip it to shreads :evil:

Prefer to buy so that way i dont destroy other's property.

Thanks again though Jono.

Mate if you don't get one by Friday you're more than welcome to borrow mine :)

Thanks heaps jono :kiss: but im more than likely to rip it :evil: I can cast em pretty well but unfortunately its the area im cast netting ... hit and miss, usually no snags then all of a sudden, day after, i rip it to shreads :evil:

Prefer to buy so that way i dont destroy other's property.

Thanks again though Jono.

that just happened to me at boggy creek boat ramp casted all day and the last cast got snagged, so i waded out to chest depth and tried to get it of but was caught on a rock and riped it, it can be fixed but was a perfect net before hand used it so many times with out getting it snagged ohh well :(

Archived