Happy birthday Mr Phillips

dassa

Want to wish part of the dymamic duo and the 2nd best fisho in that house hold and all round good guy (had to be nice today it's his birthday) a very happy 61st birthday Kreel 1 of the first people I meet after I joint AFO and made me feel welcome straight a way so from all the Harvey's Happy Birthday Mate hope all the fishing will bring you better luck

Thank you all for the well wishes. Work has kept us exhausted and only fishing if/when we can muster the energy but we've made a commitment to get back on the water and harass more fish more often, you're all invited to help us translate fish into dinner soon.

BTW Dassa, I remember that meeting and it was a pleasure meeting you the jack hunter (Mrs Dassa) and the lads - send them all my best. You know we were only nice to get the use of your toaster at camp.

It was tBox's birthday 2 weeks ago so we celebrate together - we're 84 this year!

Thank you all for the well wishes. Work has kept us exhausted and only fishing if/when we can muster the energy but we've made a commitment to get back on the water and harass more fish more often, you're all invited to help us translate fish into dinner soon.

BTW Dassa, I remember that meeting and it was a pleasure meeting you the jack hunter (Mrs Dassa) and the lads - send them all my best. You know we were only nice to get the use of your toaster at camp.

It was tBox's birthday 2 weeks ago so we celebrate together - we're 84 this year!

So it's obvious that Tbox is 21 (if not younger :whistle: )...then you look pretty good for 63 :)

Happy birthday to you both :cheer:

Archived