Best way to get fishy smell off hands...

The Mad Hughesy

By the end of a good fishing trip my hands, clothes and boat all smell of fish not that i care the blood is worn like a badge of honor :woohoo:

totally agree, i just deal with the smell till i either have a shower or the old girl cracks the sh*ts cause im sitting on the couch stinking :P

joel

ive been using that dettol hand stuff a bit, the disinfectant that you dont need water with. works pretty well if you want to have a sandwich after handling bait

I only use soap to wash my hands - particularly the stuff that claim to kill 99.9% of bacteria etc. Don't really notice any issues with smelly hands after that! great for getting rid of sunscreen off your hands too.

ive been using that dettol hand stuff a bit, the disinfectant that you dont need water with. works pretty well if you want to have a sandwich after handling bait

I only use soap to wash my hands - particularly the stuff that claim to kill 99.9% of bacteria etc. Don't really notice any issues with smelly hands after that! great for getting rid of sunscreen off your hands too.

People tend to steer well clear of auditors so it probably doesn't matter what you use anyway. You all stink ! :P:lol::lol:

I have spent my entire life up to my armpits in fish,blood and guts and I can rarely smell it on me or the boat.

I also believe if you stink of fish you have had a good day so that's a good thing in my books,lol

I must admit though after a night at sea handling anything up to a ton of fish,prawns,bycatch,gutting large sharks and all the other fish stuff people would say omg you stink and walk away from me yet I could never smell it myself.

It is something you get used to when its your everyday life,just like abbatoir workers don't smell the horric smells that does at times come out of their work places.

Archived