Spare seat in boat for EARLY sat morning.

chubbstar

G'day I need a partner in crime for a steath mission at Wello point this Saturday morning;)

THE MISSION...

After I finnishing work this Saturday morning 7/7/2007 at 4am, I plan on going fishing at Wello point.:blink:

I want to be on the water at the crack of dawn. I've got a 410 tinny so with 2 of us there will be plenty of room.

WHAT YOU NEED...

You're fishing gear lots of sinkers and hooks because you'll loose quite a bit on the reef. You need you're own bait ( I use prawns from the fish shop), Bit of tucker and a drink......

Now the nitty gritty I dont drink alchol, but If you do you're welcome to bring a couple, I have a 4 can limit for my boat and thats lite beer. NO EXCEPTIONS:angry:

I dont want any money:sick: , just a fishing buddy ;)

It should be a good day, I'll be back on line around 2-3 pm today so leave a message If you want to come.

We can meet at the boat ramp at wello or If you live in the areas between Fishermans wharf and wello I can pick you up.:cheer:

Anyways we'll talk before the day and plan the trip...

Jayson

Mate do yourself a paternoster rig. Iv dont it last 2 trips to wello and havent got snagged once so its definatly worth the time learning the rig. Use a size 3 snapper sinker and your gold.

Also another bit of advice i learnt from (apoligies to whoever it was but full credit to you this idea is great) someone on the site was tie a loop in the bottom of your line (where the sinker would normally go) then get some weak line and tie your sinker to that and attach the weak line to the loop. That way 'IF' the sinker gets stuck you just reef it up and the weak line breaks you only loose the sinker and not the entire rig.

far out i have work on saturday :( its killing me to see a post like that and not beeing able to jump on the opportunity, but as feral said, karma to you because thats the sort of friendlyness everyone likes to see, hope you have a great trip!

Anybody else interested, let me know.:)

Sorry about the CAPS in my last post( my wife wrote it for me while I was at work:silly: )

wow I thought I would be beating you guys off with a stick!:ohmy: , but no takers huh?:huh:

oh well I'll be back on line about 1pm when I get up;) ( shift workers curse).

If you wonna come be on line 1pm or pm me with you're number and I'll ring you at about 1:10pm

Jayson:P

Post edited by: chubbstar, at: 2007/07/06 04:57

mate absolute crazy:blink:

I dont need a deckie but thought someone would like a trip. Maybe it's a bit hard because no-one has met me yet.

It's all good though, If you see a dark blue Commodore s/wagon with mags in the car park I'm in the water;)

If you see me out there dont hesitate to say g'day. I'll be ancoured up near the marker, look for a BIG fella with a even bigger grin.:)

gotta go buy my bait now be back in about 30 min:P

Chubstar im surprised no one has taken you up either :P But there is a lot on this weekend.

I would for sure, except im taking all the groomsmen for my wedding to get fitted for their kilts on Saturday morning then having a surf fish down the coast in the arvo with Johnny (Webmaster).

But good luck mate and i hope you catch some good ones. Looking forward to the report.

Angus

Looks like I'm in - I leaving work soon and I'll pick up bait on the way.

If you see me out there dont hesitate to say g'day. I'll be ancoured up near the marker, look for a BIG fella with a even bigger grin.

Which mareker?

4.00am Wello point boat ramp?

Would have been keen but I thought the spot was taken and didn't get a chance to log in again till now...have a good day anyway and keep the offers coming when you can guys, I'm sure that there are plenty of other fishos keen to have an outing.

PS Every one is a stranger till you meet them!

Angus wrote:

Chubstar im surprised no one has taken you up either :P But there is a lot on this weekend.

I would for sure, except im taking all the groomsmen for my wedding to get fitted for their kilts on Saturday morning then having a surf fish down the coast in the arvo with Johnny (Webmaster).

But good luck mate and i hope you catch some good ones. Looking forward to the report.

Angus

Kilts way to go Angus my brother wore one at his wedding they look good hopefully it's not a windy day for the guests sake

Rocket75 wrote:

Would have been keen but I thought the spot was taken and didn't get a chance to log in again till now...have a good day anyway and keep the offers coming when you can guys, I'm sure that there are plenty of other fishos keen to have an outing.

PS Every one is a stranger till you meet them!

Some are even stranger after you meet them:P

Archived