Boxing Day Sales

ONTHECHEW

Get to know your local tackle shop. Some of them offer discounts to their loyal customers every day of the year ;)

Thats very true, there are some things I buy from bcf because its just down the road, and (like today) anaconda if there are sales on (got a $100 10 kilo majiko light game rod to match an overhead I had spooled up with 700 meters of braid doing nothing, two quick release rod holders for the boat normaly $32 each and a set of lip-grippers normaly $30 all for $73 bucks) but most of the time I will go to "THE TACKLE SHOP" at carseldine for all of my new rod and reel purchases. They have always looked after me and matched or beaten the prices of other stores and Ive found them cheaper off the rack than BCF time and time again. Of course there are some things you can get online that are just not worth buying anywhere else, but for the good old fashioned customer service, go the independent every time. Its good to support the independent guys too, otherwise the world will be owned by coles and woolies and even though there is diffrent signage out the front and the illusion of competition, we'll all be buying from the same place...

Brad

PS This is the address if people havnt been there, great range and happy to order in anything they havnt got...

The Tackle shop

1754 Gympie Rd, Carseldine QLD 4034, Australia

(07) 3862 9015

Get to know your local tackle shop. Some of them offer discounts to their loyal customers every day of the year ;)

Thats very true, there are some things I buy from bcf because its just down the road, and (like today) anaconda if there are sales on (got a $100 10 kilo majiko light game rod to match an overhead I had spooled up with 700 meters of braid doing nothing, two quick release rod holders for the boat normaly $32 each and a set of lip-grippers normaly $30 all for $73 bucks) but most of the time I will go to "THE TACKLE SHOP" at carseldine for all of my new rod and reel purchases. They have always looked after me and matched or beaten the prices of other stores and Ive found them cheaper off the rack than BCF time and time again. Of course there are some things you can get online that are just not worth buying anywhere else, but for the good old fashioned customer service, go the independent every time. Its good to support the independent guys too, otherwise the world will be owned by coles and woolies and even though there is diffrent signage out the front and the illusion of competition, we'll all be buying from the same place...

Brad

PS This is the address if people havnt been there, great range and happy to order in anything they havnt got...

The Tackle shop

1754 Gympie Rd, Carseldine QLD 4034, Australia

(07) 3862 9015

Hahha mate did you go tO the everton park store? That was me that served you!

Archived