Leighton

I phone stays logged in, other web sites also remain logged in but not AFO

click on "tools" in your browser and go into "options" and check the "security" tab and there should be stuff on passwords and next to it should be "exceptions" and go from there... hopefully that helps. if it doesnt, then thats beyond me :(

Did you try those other browsers I mentioned?

Have you got your Safari Security preferences set to "Accept Cookies" - or at least from the sites you visit?

If all that fails, one thing you could try is to not quit Safari, just close the browsing window. It might keep you logged in until you quit the browser?

Marty

no suggestions?

OK. Forget the Profile Notifications issue. That's something being worked on in the background and will eventually mean something.

On the Log-In issue I have no idea apart from what has been suggested already, sorry. Haven't used a Mac for 20 years. Webby was on dealing with a couple of issues on the site on the weekend but looks like he ran out of time to get to this one. Hold tight and "Subscribe" to this thread - you will then receive an email whenever there is a new post made (so you don't have to keep manually logging in to check).

PS - Just discovered why Webby didn't look at this issue. You have posted it in the General Chat section. I will move it to The Website Issues forum.....that is where he lurks ;)

Archived