surrounded

jeff f

i here that :blush: did you hear about the TOXIC dump going ahead at Newchum behind redbank in the old Quarry site 500 hundread meters behind my place they reackon 800 trucks 5000 tons a week ALL TOXIC WASTE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

That is ridiculous in a country where only 5% of the population lives further than 50km from the coast. Surely there is some part of our vast interior that isn't a sacred site or home to a rare worm :huh:

i live in the bundamba electorate :pinch:

i find that i am surrounded by dinosaurs that dont know how to think but still remember how to vote :S

the way it`s looking Jo-anne Miller may be the opposition leader in waiting(that is,waiting for Capt.Bligh to toss it in)

mottly crew wrote[so we will end up with webbed feet and three eyed fish.]

keep checking your mirror,when I came to Ippy in the 90s my hair was black,the toxicity levels here already have leached out the colour over the years. :silly: :lol:

the way it`s looking Jo-anne Miller may be the opposition leader in waiting(that is,waiting for Capt.Bligh to toss it in)

Didn't take long. She pulled the pin and quit politics an hour ago. Last day 30 March.

Not too sure how happy the South Brisbane Electorate constituents will be with having to go back to the polls so soon :unsure: It may end up being the dirty half dozen yet.... :lol:

Didn't take long. She pulled the pin and quit politics an hour ago. Last day 30 March.

Not too sure how happy the South Brisbane Electorate constituents will be with having to go back to the polls so soon :unsure: It may end up being the dirty half dozen yet.... :lol:

What! no Poo! talk about being inconsistent, may be a 'time of month' thingy, then again in politics, if they don`t have a set of steedens,hormonal factors would come into the equation :ohmy:

i here that :blush: did you hear about the TOXIC dump going ahead at Newchum behind redbank in the old Quarry site 500 hundread meters behind my place they reackon 800 trucks 5000 tons a week ALL TOXIC WASTE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
that sucks i live at redbank

Archived