(Another) Thank you to Lance/Aussie123(ReelTackle.com.au)

kmcrosby78

Adding to the thread put up by Scopes, I too would like to thank Lance for my 2nd prize in last months draw. I too had a hectic week with my school sports carnivals (PE Teacher) on Thurs & Fri so hadn't got around to getting in touch with Lance to arrange picking up my Austackle baitcaster rod (which looks awesome - can't wait to use it).

After a week with not much sleep (LOTS of preparation goes into sports days with qualifying lists, etc) I was totally spent when I got home Friday, said 'bye' to the missus as soon as I got home as she was off to dinner with the girls, finished feeding the young fella, was about to go get a hard earned beer when in the corner of my eye I thought I saw a white curtain rod leaning against one of the door entrances in our lounge room. WTF - something else to fix ...... On closer inspection I realise it is a long PVC pipe with postage stuff stuck to it (what has the missus been buying this time - me thinks!!). See it came from Lance and I'm blown away as I honestly felt if he was good enough to provide prizes then it was up to me to get in touch and go and collect it from him.

So thanks a million Lance and I'll be buying some more tickets next month. Apologies for waffling, but wanted to demonstrate how a simple act of kindness (which seems to be happening more and more on this site by some quality people) can really amaze people.

Cheers, Kelvin.

Archived