AFO Boat Stickers

ellicat

come on guys don't be tight asses afo make bugger all or nothing on afo stuff they sell .

i have bought many afo items and all of them have been top quality ,first was 2 stickers .

one on boat and on my 4x4 ,4 year later they where still as good as the day i put them on .the one on the read windscreen of the cruiser wagon had been in salt water ( at boggy creek where the hand brake failed and the 4x4 went for a 3/4 dip in the creek )its also rubbed again trees.

also i have check prices of afo stuff compared to buying similar items from shops and the prices are the same if not cheaper if the afo guys get enough orders .

Just a reminder this is only an 'Expression of Interest' thread to see if there is enough demand to place an order and to gauge price sensitivity.

The last lot were $20 with the slimmest of margins even though it was a mate's rate supplier.

The next step will be to find a quality supplier and then get a commitment from we AFOers at a set price.

Original Post

I've had some enquiries about the availability of boat stickers, so I thought I'd throw this thread up to see how many definitely want some.

From memory Angus had someone who could do it when there was enough to make it worthwhile.

So if you are interested, please indicate by responding to the thread with how many you would want and the max price you would pay. Refrain from discussion so it is easy to collate the details. Opinions are welcome in another thread. I will try to keep the thread 'clean'

• 3 weeks later...

Possibly.

To be 100% honest I have not even commenced looking into quotes etc. The one quote that was given to me was considerably more expensive than previously.

I wish I could say AFO was my job and I had more time to dedicate to it, but that's not the case and I will get onto it when I can properly sit down make some calls on quality and pricing.

To be honest as well last time we had them done dozens of people expressed interest and I literally thought we would be ordering a hundred or so (based on forum hands) which was great. After a lot of research and finding the best product about 20 were ordered. This sort of scenario occurs with events as well were people plead and plead for events and then we receive extremely low entry levels. These such instances sap the motivation rapidly I am afraid.

Angus

I can totaly understand Angus, lots of talk and no action is pretty demotivating especialy considering the time that must go into it all. If there are any left over stickers Ill take some if not im a solid yes if they come up again. Such a good way to pick other afo'ers at the boat ramp, on the road / water.

Thanks for all the effort you guys go to to keep it all going.

hi m8,i mentioned about the stickers to a friend who owns ATL graphics i told him what was needed and approx size of 400 x 150 ish described the AFO logo on a 50 buy he worked out 6-7dollars each inc gst.Thats using your art work

If this is any help i can give you their contact numbers

Is that for the high quality vinyl ones?

hi m8,i mentioned about the stickers to a friend who owns ATL graphics i told him what was needed and approx size of 400 x 150 ish described the AFO logo on a 50 buy he worked out 6-7dollars each inc gst.Thats using your art work

If this is any help i can give you their contact numbers

That sounds good mate.

mmm, I may need a new one :evil: nah, this one suits me better :P

[attachment=54729]ban.JPG[/attachment]

hahaha thats funny considering certain cercumstances that unfolded recently yes it suits you. my stickers lasted bugger all as well be honest they lifted i will have 1 more go at it and take 2 more stickers if theres an order being done created from anough interest. ;)

You must go too fast for them Mick. I've had one on each side of the bow for 5 years. Excellent quality and well worth the pittance they cost.

Admittedly they haven't seen much water for the past couple of years but they did some time before that. (2 motors if that's a measure) :lol: :blush:

mmm, I may need a new one :evil: nah, this one suits me better :P

[attachment=54729]ban.JPG[/attachment]

hahaha thats funny considering certain cercumstances that unfolded recently yes it suits you. my stickers lasted bugger all as well be honest they lifted i will have 1 more go at it and take 2 more stickers if theres an order being done created from anough interest. ;)

That's actually interesting as we have usually received greet feedback. And I personally fish on several boats that still have immaculate stickers after copious abuse.

Once again as we will have to source a new maker it will be gamble time again in that regard as demand dictates terms and I don't think there will be a testing period.

Once again... Motivation plus :P

Angus

yeah like i said ill have 1 more go at it, i will prep the area with wax n grease remover this time but then again the3 blade prop i was running at the time did peak the rig out at 126 km/hr so neh might have somthin to do with it too you could be on to it ecat.i think it in the preping with my paint job

it was from the small batch you got done for the brunswick SOO

• 1 month later...

Archived