AFO Boat Stickers

ellicat

I've had some enquiries about the availability of boat stickers, so I thought I'd throw this thread up to see how many definitely want some.

From memory Angus had someone who could do it when there was enough to make it worthwhile.

So if you are interested, please indicate by responding to the thread with how many you would want and the max price you would pay. Refrain from discussion so it is easy to collate the details. Opinions are welcome in another thread. I will try to keep the thread 'clean'

Ive bought 4 in the past, sold the cars and boats they were on, but i think i paid $20 each for them, they are excellent quality and dont fade with the salt and sun, I think its pretty reasonable, and at 10 each I dont think they would be the right kind of quality and afo would be unlikely to make a cent

come on guys calling cheap prices wont get this done :S , need to be realistic on the price(+ something for the site) these are high quality uv stabilised 2 layer vinyl stickers, they do not fade or come off. got 3 on my boat been there for 5+yrs not faded at all

one on the beer fridge to :P

Archived