NEW Agency for Searing Tackle

Zim man

Hi All

I am happy to announce that we have the agency for Australia for Fish Arrow lures. These are Uber premium lures from Japan. They are more famous for their soft plastics which include one of the most realistic soft plastics i have ever seen. The Flash J available in 2 and 3 inch sizes. they can be rigged with hidden weights, weedless hooks or on jigheads.

Bag Of Bait :ohmy:

post-2016-144598833634_thumb.jpg

here are the colour charts for the Flash J 2 and 3 inch models

post-2016-14459883364_thumb.jpg

post-2016-144598833649_thumb.jpg

we are also bringing in a 3 inch paddle tail called the Flash J Shad. Bass love them, and they last through quite a few fish to. I had some tailor smash them on the weekend and one plastic lasted 5 or 6 tailor before the leader popped.

post-2016-144598833662_thumb.jpg

post-2016-144598833667_thumb.jpg

Finally we also have a few of their hardbodies in, their 55mm Popper and the 65mm Lipless crank called Best Popper and Best Vibration

post-2016-14459883369_thumb.jpg

post-2016-144598833702_thumb.jpg

Pricewise, they are not cheap and as such will not appeal to everyone. . they are up there with the Jackals and Megabass products. Having said that we have been inundated with orders for them and will be shipping them to stockists in the coming days

The RRP for the plastics is around the $16 mark and the hardbodies are $28 - $29

We have a facebook page where more info can be seen about them as well as videos to come in the following days. We will also list stockists of them there as well. As usual they can also be viewed on my website

/>https://www.facebook.com/FishArrowAustralia

Thanks for reading

cheers

rob

I grabbed a packet of these off Rob several weeks ago to use on the Straddie social weekend but due to 25 know winds and strong tides I never had a chance to use them.

They are the most life like plastics I think I have ever seen and I think these will end up as the go to lure for a lot of people.

I will be adding these plastics and the new hard bodies to ReelTackle next week after I get back from my cod fishing trip this weekend.

the paddle tail looks very interesting any time frame you know of on these at the moment? ezy p.s. look awesome anyway well done!

I am dropping off an order at tacklewarehouse today, online you can get them from www.fishin.com.au as well from next week onwards

Kreel, there are 7 per pack

Archived