Yakking king/wello

sari96

It was a tough as morning at wello thats for sure... B) Few fish on sunrise but no size to them. Highlight of my day was when my mates yak filled up with water and he rolled it hahahaha classic! :lol::lol::lol:. Soon as It went flat, even the small fellas stopped biting so I packed up around 10ish.

P1010447.jpg

P1010448.jpg

P1010451.jpg

Dan

Yer I only got out around 9ish haha and it was supreme the water was, no fish were caught but did loose a real nice fish on a large bommie. What areas were you guys fishing, around that main red beacon to the left of the lead out markers or just around the last set of lead out markers?

lol the wind and tide was that bad my yak got swamped and capsized me about 100 meters from shore. lost about 1000 bucks worth of stuff. lol mainly my phone lures jig heads but my phone was worth about 1100 :S

ouch, hope you had insurance on the phone... what phone is worth 1100 lol a Vertu or something?

always strap stuff down on the yak, even in calm conditions.

some boaties just zoom past and the wake gives little yaks trouble

It was a tough as morning at wello thats for sure... B) Few fish on sunrise but no size to them. Highlight of my day was when my mates yak filled up with water and he rolled it hahahaha classic! :lol::lol::lol:. Soon as It went flat, even the small fellas stopped biting so I packed up around 10ish.

P1010447.jpg

P1010448.jpg

P1010451.jpg

Dan

hahaha at least i wasnt the only one who went over cause of the weather

Archived