Introducing Some Nordic Stage Field Testers...

Obsession_Fishing

The Team at Obsession Fishing has been blessed over the last 12 months with some truly exceptional Tournament anglers. These are Nabeel Issa and Kendall Soo fishing the Bream comps and Andrew Baunach and Stu France fishing the Bass. However with an ever expanding range of rods suited for more diverse situations we wanted to include some anglers in the mix who dabble in in a more diverse spectrum of angling.

Introducing our Nordic State Field Testers:

post-9039-144598847495_thumb.jpg

Greg Carter owns the Noosa Fishing Shack and has spent a lot of time working as a fishing guide, writing fishing articles and just generally fishing for fun! Greg was one of the first people outside of Henry and I who really got a good feel and enjoyed the performance of Nordic Stage rods and we have already relied on his advice and feedback to some extent with our future planning.

Mick Hassett is a Mackay based angler who has a successful fishing blog based up that way (http://micksgonefishing.com/) which the local fishing community follow. Mick has already been instrumental in a northern movement of our rods and already has the NQ population geed up over upcoming models!

With so many fishing styles and fishing application these days we would never claim to be experts on everything in the world (like some people haha). We have been and will relying heavily on our chosen Nordic Stage representatives for honest advice and feedback on existing and test rods. With our new field testers collective knowledge, combined with that of our Tournament team and ourselves, we really feel little will slip through the cracks!

Cheers!

Obsession Fishing!

Very happy and honoured to be associate with Nordic Stage, I have been using the rods for a year now and they have performed brilliatly to the point that I have sold off some expensive and very respected brands and replaced them with various Nordic Stage rods. My personal favourite is the all round Jaeger for light to medium estuary use and the 6-12 lb Favourite for heavier use.

Heres a just a few pics of fish caught on the Nordic rods over the past year, Cheers Carter

post-9694-144598847657_thumb.jpg

post-9694-144598847662_thumb.jpg

post-9694-144598847667_thumb.jpg

post-9694-14459884767_thumb.jpg

post-9694-144598847675_thumb.jpg

Archived