any one going to the BCF night?

kriso

if your a bcf club member log onto to bcf.com.au and login, go into club news and it says there is a club night on 26th at the brownsplains store. Lee went to one and said it was okay, they get guest speakers in and also hold a closed door sale for attendents. theres lucky door prizes as well . some guy won a furuno sounder worth a bit. you just have to email a rsvp to bcfclub@bcf.com.au with your member number and they will send you a confirmation the next day. if your not a member you can join for free on the site. hope to catch up with some fellow AFO members!

This post got me thinking what my local (Burliegh) BCF might be doing. Joined up today as member today 23.8. Went to club site only to find that they had their club night last night 22.8.

Just got to say some of us have no luck at all! :angry:

Might be a bit of a drive from Tweed Heads to Browns Plains for the next one.

:cheer:

Yea... maybe not your smartest move Kriso. But here is a deal, if I win something on the door it will auction on here and money to the site. Hows that?

Ohh and I saw your 'disco car' comment and gave it what it deserved...nothing! But just keep half an eye in your rear vision mirror as you never know when you might have to 'dance'! :-)

bootyinblue wrote:

Yea... maybe not your smartest move Kriso. But here is a deal, if I win something on the door it will auction on here and money to the site. Hows that?

Ohh and I saw your 'disco car' comment and gave it what it deserved...nothing! But just keep half an eye in your rear vision mirror as you never know when you might have to 'dance'! :-)

lol its okay mate you wont see any thing that'll make me have to bogey!:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea not a bad night, Jason's talk was pretty informative and re-iterated the point of using light jig heads with soft plastics for the best possible action of the lure.

Thommo did a bit of cooking anc dancing Thommo style.

There were some serious bargains, but only on a selected range of stuff like 120L ice chests with XXXX on the side. Go figure!

Think they would do far better offering a blanket 10% off all stock to really get the tills ticking over.

And the only thing I went for, the environet they didnt have any in stock, so come away with the obligatory packet of plastics :S

Ps.. Remember the discussion about the blonde chick from Ipswich store? I think she moved to Browns Plains!

Archived