Fishing on Lake Monduran 17th - 21st October

Hartsford

I'm going up to Lake Monduran on Wednesday with two other people

(non AFO). :whistle:

Boat Hire over two days and hopefully hook up my First Barramundi

(before close of season) and get some redclaw and other by-catch. On Holidays until the following Monday night..

I'll put in a fishing report on return. ;)

Good luck harts I hope the weather does a 180 for you and heats up in a big hurry as my mate were up there for the family fishing classic and as for the last 4 years thing go pear shapped up there weather wise and dropped the temp out of the dam hence shuttting the fish down.

Try the points and any of the banks with the wind blowing on to them try soft pastics and hard bodys around the main basin.

GOOD LUCK

Get onto the foxies barra havic web site and there will be a mountian of info don't be disapointed if you don't get 1 first trip as it's quite often call the dam of a million cast's and belive me to many trips there and yet to land a barra,you will get some good bass and heap's of fork tail catties good luck

Get onto the foxies barra havic web site and there will be a mountian of info don't be disapointed if you don't get 1 first trip as it's quite often call the dam of a million cast's and belive me to many trips there and yet to land a barra,you will get some good bass and heap's of fork tail catties good luck

I think I will leave this alone. Good luck

Archived