2013 Summer Classic??

Woggie

Thanks for that mate. Ohhh true, you fished it last year mate? I would have fished against ya lol. I got the 2nd biggest flatty and my uncle got the biggest 2 jacks with my cus getting the biggest flatty.Get this, my uncle got those 2 jacks in the last hour of the comp and my cus had barely caught a fish in his life and landed an 83cm croc of a flatty. Couldnt believe it. I have fished hard for the last 20 or so years and my PB to date is 75cm and Chris lands an 83cm after fishing a few times ever, Crazy eh?

The Appolonian was a top venue

• 1 month later...
Thanks for that mate. Ohhh true, you fished it last year mate? I would have fished against ya lol. I got the 2nd biggest flatty and my uncle got the biggest 2 jacks with my cus getting the biggest flatty.Get this, my uncle got those 2 jacks in the last hour of the comp and my cus had barely caught a fish in his life and landed an 83cm croc of a flatty. Couldnt believe it. I have fished hard for the last 20 or so years and my PB to date is 75cm and Chris lands an 83cm after fishing a few times ever, Crazy eh?

The Appolonian was a top venue

Yeah Woggie they were pretty suspect results, I will be watching you guys very closely to ensure everything is above board and more so close enough to cast in the same spots !!!

• 2 weeks later...
Dates and registrations will be up by the end of the week.

Cheers.

Angus

any word yet, i just want to ensure i can get the dates off for work etc.

Sorry I am still waiting for confirmation from sponsor. As we will be using their venue it is critical to issuing dates.

Archived