State of Origin Footy 2013

Gad

Game 1, Wed.5th JUNE

SOO Game 1 team camps are only 1 week away, and all is quiet south of the border.

No wailing Stuart,Gus Gould is too busy poaching players for Penrith to talk up NSW`s chances, or lack there of.

Laurie Daley clearly understands the rant and rave sessions are not effective.

No NSWRL whining about SOO eligibility rules because they had the criteria changed AGAIN last year,also the rule change for playing at the ball and rebounds will make Robbie Farah feel more comfortable this time around, unless NSW throw Gidley the No.7

If NSW do win a game this series and (a) player/s is/are later found guilty of ‘build me up peptide tonic’ use,will that game be striped from NSW.

World sport’s most anticipated foregone conclusion… Qld 8 in a row..

Now now Gad, careful, we don't want complacency to infiltrate us, I mean gee, the other mob might actually win a game if that happened ....................

It certainly has been a quiet build up, one wonders if they are up to something south of the border. I heard a rumour today that they are considering fielding a team exclusively of MEN for something different ........................ Oh it's hard to be humble when we've been winning since I was in nappies!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Cronk is spending to much time coaching the team on the field, instead of playing his own game.

If you looked at the NSW players and the way they are playing at the moment then look at the QLD players overall we should lose by a mile. But the good old QLD spirit will come to the rescue.

Archived