Mick Horn awsome new video

sari96

Lol you sound like my mates. They love him too. They will get on their knees to go fishing with him like you lol.

Its a good video. Hes edited it really well. Probaly taken over 100 trips.

The guys a good fisherman. (well you would have to be if you target same species more than 5 times a week morning and arvo in the same esturay system)

Shane

I imagine most movies have being taken over numerous takes. Same with reports, usually a selection of photos from multiple trips. Best thing about Mick is that he's in it for the sport of catch and release. He certainly knows how to fish for jacks properly.

Hey, when you getting your go pro vids up? Reckon you should get some bar crossing footage for an intro that'd be killer!!

Great vid! Enjoyed it

However it came to my mind that his retrieve was quite fast... It obviously worked but how are you meant to fish plastics and hb's for jacks? I havent but would be very keen to after the new minn kota is ordered :evil: :whistle: :lol:

cheers

Some of those jacks are rippers! he's certainly a top fisherman and what a top video! I grabbed a copy of the SEQFA DVD on jacks and he has a part on it on how to catch jacks! Really helpful DVD for people like me who had no idea on how to catch one. Caught 6 jacks in one session thanks to him and Andrews advice :cheer:

Some of those jacks are rippers! he's certainly a top fisherman and what a top video! I grabbed a copy of the SEQFA DVD on jacks and he has a part on it on how to catch jacks! Really helpful DVD for people like me who had no idea on how to catch one. Caught 6 jacks in one session thanks to him and Andrews advice :cheer:

Yer dude I was talking to him at the brisbane tinnie tackle show and he recommended the seqfa DVD and I can't stop watching it haha!!

Any pics ?

I didn't know I was gay but I must be if you say so young fella how bout you give us a kiss :kiss:

My best day on bait was 9 legal sized jacks and in my boat we landed 14 all up for the arvo so by my reckoning he would have to catch 90 jacks on those silly plastic things :P

^^^ bait fishing for jacks is gay

pretty sure he'd catch 10 to your 1 on your 'bait'

Easy there ChrisC, you can hardly make statements like that. I'd say that bait fishing was around a lot before the first humble lure was invented.

It really depends on what mood you're in. Kick back, soak a livie and wait for it to get hit or make a few hundred casts for the same result.

It shouldn't matter how the fish was caught, a fish is a fish regardless.

Good vid there though. Man that guy gets stuck into those jacks but I suppose you really need to when you're amungst all those pylons. Couple of cracker fish.

Jacks a jack , to me it's way more fun & rewarding when you put that perfect cast into a jacks home knowing full & well you could get smoked any second & re-tyin or an epic battle with one in his territory .. a topwater hit from 50+cm jack you just can't beat that mate, they are an addictive fish on lures that's for sure. I just couldn't sit there for hrs and wait for them to come to you , rather be out there in there face . Cheers

Archived