Welcome Aboard Shipton Trading

AFO

:laugh: You're looking forward to seeing what I get! Mate I cant wait:woohoo:

Garry told me what he was sending, But the good thing about it was he explained in great detail how the products work. He is even sending me a DVD with instructions. :blink:

Now thats service;)

I am interested in how the other members went with thier purchases, and if they have tried them yet.:huh:

Jayson

:woohoo: I received my prize pack yesterday!,just before heading off to work so no time to post.:S

Anyways I received

2x Fish maxx lurekeepers,

3x pkts Soft knotable wire trace,

1x Bottle of Fool-A-Fish,

2x pkts Ziplock running booms,

1x Knot tying tool,

1x Graphite metal trace, knotable,

2x pkts Action Discs,

1x Braid Scissors,

1x Line cuter,

5x DVD's.

I think prize packs will be different with each members fishing requirements.

I'm mainly a bait fisho thats why theres no SP's etc in my pack.:)

I cant wait to hit the water and give my new toys a work out. I would have taken photo's but I cant find my camera:blink:

A BIG thanks To Garry Shipton and AFO for the prize pack.:kiss:

Will let you know how they go.;)

Jayson

Chubbs, sounds like you scooped the pool with that mother load of goods. And for a rightly deserving fish too!

Did get out on the water chasing lizards and well there is no report as there are no fish. I say ARE as there WERE but thats something Brian Elli will gladly fill you in about.

He thought it was hilarious!!

Well I don't want to embarrass booty Cowfish and I think it's up to him to fess up that he

\"Fished the Pin on monday and dropped my 51cm flatty for dinner over the edge while cleaning it 'to save time when we got back to the ramp'... DUH!!\"

Oops, now you've tricked me into telling :pinch: :whistle:

Gee Brian, I am glad I can confide in you....NOT

Nah it was a bummer, but funny at same time. But just think all the little flatheads are now going to feed on the carcass and grow up big and strong and when you catch them you can just think about how Booty helped hand rear the fish you are about to eat. AMEN...

Archived