Welcome Aboard Shipton Trading

AFO

Nice one Do$tylz. Let me know. There are more additons that can be used with those wiggle heads. Ill get them up when i have the chance.

For the sharks i have also added those knotable leader and steel traces.

Important point to notice with the knotable trace, its coated so it does nor emit an electrical signal. So good for sharks.

Also it comes in 40kg so id say that would be good for most river whalers.

Angus

Feral there is a fishing writer in VIC by the name of Rod Sheperd he writes for the Fish Victoria web site, he uses our Action Discs all the time and he's been placing a small Action Disc 6-8 inches in front of his smaller hard bodied lures, this causes them to get a very erratic motion due to the turbulance caused by the Disc.

Also Steve Williamson a fishing guide and writer down in Jindabyne has been using the large Action Discs right on top of his tassie devils this makes them dart erraticaly from side to side, he finds this works very well when the fish are shut down.

Hamish the answer to your question is yes, Rob Paxevanos who has his own fishing show on TV down in Canberra did a segment of his show down in Tassie on a trout farm, on the show a threw a gold coloured metal slug into the dam with a large Action Disc in front of it and on the second cast got a beautiful rainbow trout, the metal slog gave him the distance and the Action Disc allowed him to slow his retrieve because of the resistace pulling it through the water and give the slug it's action.

They also put great action into Prawn Star lures and Jackels.

• 3 weeks later...

:) G'day people, As you may know I won FOTM(Snapper) last month, and for winning I recive a prize pack from Shipton Trading:woohoo:

Garry Shipton rang me yesterday to find out what type of fishing I do ie Bait, SP's or hard bodies. I told him bait, so he made me up a prize pack over the phone.

I'll let you know what products I recive and my thoughts on them.

I should mention that Garry is a very friendly fella and extreamly helpful. I look forward to doing business with him in the future.;)

Jayson

chubbstar wrote:

:) G'day people, As you may know I won FOTM(Snapper) last month, and for winning I recive a prize pack from Shipton Trading:woohoo:

Garry Shipton rang me yesterday to find out what type of fishing I do ie Bait, SP's or hard bodies. I told him bait, so he made me up a prize pack over the phone.

I'll let you know what products I recive and my thoughts on them.

I should mention that Garry is a very friendly fella and extreamly helpful. I look forward to doing business with him in the future.;)

Jayson

LOL... especially if its another bag of freebies!

Chubs, I have got a few days off now, are you up for chasing some flatties on Mon/Tues/Wed?

Archived