2013 Moreton Bay Classic Results

AFO

PRIZE CATEGORIES:

1st Place Moreton Bay Classic Champion: $250 Searing Tackle Prize Pack and Nordic Stage Areal (RRP $290) & $50 Factory Outlet Lure Pack - Shane Safeel

2nd Place Moreton Bay Classic Champion: $150 Searing Tackle Prize Pack & $50 Factory Outlet Lure Pack - Kris Sweres

3rd Place Moreton Bay Classic Champion: $100 Searing Tackle Prize Pack & $50 Factory Outlet Lure Pack - Bill Patterson

LUCKY DOOR PRIZES:

Hervey Bay Charter with Hervey Bay Fly & Sportsfishing (RRP $600) - Declan Stevens

Freak Fishing Assasin Kayak (RRP $625) - Darren Harvey

Weekend at Clear Mountain Lodge (RRP $300) - Jeremy Heidemann

Lucky Draw Fish (The longest specimen of a randomly drawn fish): $300 Fish Head Prize Pack - Bill Patterson

2 x $50 Soft Plastic Lure Packs from Factory Tackle Outlet - Jacob Stevens & ?

TOURNAMENT SPONSORS:

Damiki

Pontoon 21

Fish Head

Clear Mountain Lodge

Hervey Bay Fly & Sportsfishing

Nordic Stage

FREAK Sports

Factory Tackle Outlet

Thanks to all those competed and our great sponsors

Congrats to everyone who placed and won the lucky door prizes :)

Respect goes to Shane, cannot believe he was able to pull those brutes in the tough conditions :blink: Motley and I fished for 12 hours on Friday and 16 hours straight on Saturday for bugger all so we can attest to Shane's effort deserving of winning the comp.

Well done Shane B)

Apologies to Angus and sponsors for our absence at the BBQ and presentation, I was just too knackered to spend any more time on the boat and made my way home early Sunday morning.

Congratulations to all the winner's with the standout being Shane and some top quality fish in such ordinary conditions. I personally spent the night camping on Peel with both Tomca and Dazza fishing the reef and wreck on the SW side of the island for next to nothing, a couple of pike and a griner for myself and the boys had a few bits and peices with tomca getting a nice chopper. After finding the wind wasn't playing with the plan we made our way back to Dunwich for a couple of hours around the pylons or so i thought, the wind and chop was b#$@!$%t to say the least and with every stroke i was going next to nowhere after getting to about half way Dazza rolled up and gave me a tow and lift back to Dunwich so in saying that i would like to say there would have been no more deserving winner of the kayak than Darren, karma was shining on him thanks mate and congrats as well. Had a fish around the barge area for no takes but that's fishing, beats staying at home. Big thanks goes out to Angus, and all the sponsors for the time effort and generosity in providing some outstanding prizes. thanks you and hope to catch up soon ezy

Archived