Best location in Aus for 1 day Fishing charter..THIS WEEKEND

Homer4duff

Hi ALL,

I've on holidays as of today and want to get away this weekend 15th Feb and go on a one day Saltwater fishing charter. I'm after something that will put on a great fight but also be good to eat as I hope to take some of my catch home.

I'm in Brissie but can fly anywhere within Aus and have a budget of around $300 for the days fishing. The top end is looking very average weather wise and it appears quite a few charters close down for the wet season until March so that isn't looking the best.

I'd love some suggestions, personal experiences are always valued! :)

Cheers

Homer

hervey bay flyfishing - Andrew Chorley is a site sponsor and a great guy to get you onto plenty of fish. You won't regret it.

What he said.

Every trip I have been on we have caught stacks.

Manni went with him on the weekend and they cleaned up, heaps of big fish and 7 species to boot.

Angus

Thanks guys,

I've left a message for Andrew Chorley so I'll see if it's possible to squeeze in a last minute fish......

Hit him up for a referral if he is booked out, plenty of mackerel in the bay, the tuna are about including goldens, will make for a great day out, we got 10 different species that day

Archived