New PB bass NPD!!!

bersim

Headed out to NPD this morning even thought the wind was predicted to be quite bad. Samsteele came along to see if he could get a few bass but he must be the unlucky charm :P Was still a good morning with a few bass landed but they were quite slow. After moving to many different spots I finally hooked up to what felt like a huge forkie but after a few runs up came a monster bass :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I was so stoked as it was huge measuring in at 54.5cm!!!! I am so happy to upgrade my PB after so many sessions of trying! We managed 1 bass trolling on the way down and when Sam was having a nap on the way back he hooked up to another bass - his first ever impoundment bass on a lure!

post-11154-144599053778_thumb.jpg

post-11154-14459905379_thumb.jpg

post-11154-1445990538_thumb.jpg

post-11154-14459905381_thumb.jpg

Spot the chocolate bear in the tree!

post-11154-144599053819_thumb.jpg

post-11154-144599053829_thumb.jpg

post-11154-144599053838_thumb.jpg

post-11154-144599053847_thumb.jpg

James

Thanks for a great morning out mate, enjoyed myself even though it was slow.

Wish I recorded you landing that fish so everyone could see you carry on like a big girl... 'Big forkie :angry: , no it's a solid yella! :ohmy: Omg omg it's a bass! It's a 60! Get it in the net! :woohoo: ' Thought you were having a heart attack haha.

Well deserved.

Congratulations James.

it a real heart stopper when you see a big girl for the first time. You instantly worry if the knots will hold or worse still if you miss with the net.

I thought that chocko the bear has gone as I had not seen it for a few months.

I was considering going this morning but chickened out.

Cheers

Ray

Congratulations James.

it a real heart stopper when you see a big girl for the first time. You instantly worry if the knots will hold or worse still if you miss with the net.

I thought that chocko the bear has gone as I had not seen it for a few months.

I was considering going this morning but chickened out.

Cheers

Ray

Yeah, it's a great moment when you see the first flash! Sam spotted the bear sprinting up the tree and jumping onto a few others. Was very happy to see that it was still alive and healthy. You didn't miss out on too much as the fishing was not like it has been lately. We only got 9 bass.

James

Well done James. They are so solid.

The conditions don't look as bad predicted.

Thought you were trying to conceal SAMs identity with his head cut off and then a cover over his face. But then I saw the next lot of photos.

Well done on the new PB it looks closer to 55 than 54.5 might be the one I got a few days a go. Big girls are on the move alright.

Dino

Thanks Dino. As I look back in other photos it is just touching 55 with both bits of the tail so 55cm it is!

James

Archived