looking for crew

savage28

Hi all,

I have a 30ft flybridge gamefishing boat, running out of Runaway bay marina on the Gold Coast, my regular fishing mates are not available over the up coming xmas break, I have 3 weeks holiday and no crew mates to chase the marlin.

I am keen to get a crew of keen fishos together.

Let me know if your interested.

Mike..

• 1 month later...

Savage: Thanks for the trip out on Sunday. Shame we got nothing. But thats fishing.

Guys if you want a great day out chasing the biguns you wont find a better bloke to fish with.

The fuel cost for the day was shared amongst all the guys onboard. Cant ask for a better offer than that.

Thaks again

Richard.

shortie wrote:

Savage: Thanks for the trip out on Sunday. Shame we got nothing. But thats fishing.

Guys if you want a great day out chasing the biguns you wont find a better bloke to fish with.

The fuel cost for the day was shared amongst all the guys onboard. Cant ask for a better offer than that.

Thaks again

Richard.

well im going to fix whatever you guys broke on the weekend? i hope its not too bad:unsure:

looking forward to going out aswell as i havent been yet?:)

Ian

savage28 wrote:

Hi all,

I have a 30ft flybridge gamefishing boat, running out of Runaway bay marina on the Gold Coast, my regular fishing mates are not available over the up coming xmas break, I have 3 weeks holiday and no crew mates to chase the marlin.

I am keen to get a crew of keen fishos together.

Let me know if your interested.

Mike..

Well Hell of an introduction Welcome Mate. Id definetly go Anytime Anywhere oh yeah and what ever it costs.

Archived