This Is Why I Fish Out Of A Boat.

Drop Bear

Bugger that. I was off the coast of Innisfail 1km max fishing around a boy for doggies in 2017 in the 470SF Haines and had a Tiger shark come up to the boat that was longer then the boat. The other guy in the boat and **** our selves pulled anchor and buggered off. With we got footage but were crapping ourselves to much...

12 hours ago, natang said:

Bugger that. I was off the coast of Innisfail 1km max fishing around a boy for doggies in 2017 in the 470SF Haines and had a Tiger shark come up to the boat that was longer then the boat. The other guy in the boat and **** our selves pulled anchor and buggered off. With we got footage but were crapping ourselves to much...

Did you get any doggies? The are beasts. I have only ever caught one small one.

Hehe. 

See him lift his feet up into the foot wells....then consider his situation and realise that lifting his feet won't help much anyway. 

Natang.....I have a 5m+ tiger shark friend up at Fraser that swims up and says hello sometimes. They are so cool yo see when that big. They won't hurt you, although the first time I saw him the heart skipped a beat or 2 but it was more a surprise than panic. 

As drop bear said....did you get any doggies? 

Got a couple yes and got a couple of just heads... But the shark was the most amazing thing of beauty and ******** myself. I am a huge watcher of documents on Great whites and Orca's and any other sharks at all. So to see one was amazing... I have seen bobby gongs, bully's black tip reefy's, gummy's, hammer heads and eaten a few shovel nose but to see the tiger in its habitat was a thing of amazement. I long to cage dive in SA with Great white's. My eldest 7yr old daughter is obsessed with megladons. She keeps telling everyone the name of the shelf they think they could still exist! 

• 1 month later...

Archived