electrical headache 25 johnno

maxi

bloody thing...:laugh: :laugh:

it starts and runs and does all the right things then out of the blue it stops...as if you just pulled both plug leads off..and then it will start and run again,done the carby, all fuel lines, cleaned fuel tank,new fuel line,including bulb,my mechanic (who i would trust with my life :laugh: :laugh: ) has replaced all electricals associated with the magneto under the flywheel,it was cracked and buggered,thought it was fixed after that and the bloody problem is still there.....i havent had a chance to get it back to him..

so just wondering if any of you fellas had any experience with a motor with similar headaches.

cheers all Maxi

it would have to be something like a bad kill switch ?lanyard switch/ignition switch or its a bad earth that is makeing and breaking but its definately on the power feed side of the coils as you are loosing spark to both plugs as aposed to \"a missfire plugs and leads\" good luck in your hunt:)

hey faulked .. the lanyard connection is something that hasnt been checked yet..

when it stops, it stops just like the lanyard should make it do when its activated... i will check it out soon..

left field thought there faulked...thanks for the new angle...karma to ya...

Maxi

Archived