Hey People

fisha

hey guys and girls

names Ben, live in cleveland South east QLD by the water go fishing EVERY possible chance i can witch at the moment isnt often :( BUT im leaving to go down to VIC today and have some plans on goin fishin down there once again cant wait :D well thats it

cheers

Ben

Just goin down for a holiday i moved up to QLD bout 3 1/2 years ago and im goin back down to go fishing, see family, friends, and just organised to go flying in a small plane with a m8 i havent seen for 4 yrs :D cant w8 to get the rod out again though

:D:D

umm i normaly just fish off the pontun sort of things in the cannels and just started fishin off some of the rocks down at Raby Bay, its not great fishing down there no more but there use to be a few Brim and ive actually caught a 37cm Snapper in the cannel :D, and actually the weirdest things ive caught down there is a EEL aor Sea Snake it was dark so i coudnt see proply and i caught a Green Sea Turtle dont worry i didnt hurt him he came off easely lol

cheers

hey all, when i go down to vic ill be travellin bit (mornington, frankston, kilsyth, know, dandenong ect lol) and namyau do you often catch much around cleveland at the pontoon i rekon its died around here i never catch nothin much no more and wat do you use??

well i'll be off soon so ill catch yas soon when i get to vic

cheers

Archived