Dino's Saltwater Catastrophe

Dinodadog

It did sound like a comedy skit but treat any infections serious. I recently spent 15 days in hospital with an infected shoulder. Had it cut open and cleaned out then 6 weeks on intravionis antibiotics. The infection I had was caused by a shoulder replacement I had 10 months earlier. But while in hospital I heard that marine infections can be horrible.                   Please every body treat any infection serious if it gets in your blood you can be dead in a few hours.

Now on a happier note I'm going to cook a mangrove jack for dinner that my mate gave me

15 hours ago, Dinodadog said:

Eldest son had just had his tender repaired and as we were going to visit him, he asked if we could call in to horizon shores on the way and help put the tender back on his boat.Well wife and I was on the back of his boat when he arrived back with the tender, the dog got a bit excited and run to meet him, missed the end of the walkway and fell in the water. I bolted down the steps tripped over the rope(as seen behind the dog in photo ) done a complete micky flip and ended in the water.

While I was trying to get the dog out of the water, I cut my legs and hand on the barnicles, my eldest son tried to pull me back out of the water but failed, so middle son came to the rescue, one on each arm. All this time all I could think about was bull sharks.

On a lighter side, before this happened there was bream around the boat that looked well over 40cm.

Off to the doctor monday so they can inflict some pain on me and dress the wounds.

Dino

P1010238.JPG

P1010239.JPG

P1010240.JPG

P1010242.JPG

Now if only you had video’d it, you would be a YouTube star!