ellicat

Okay I'm registered... let's go 2022 🙂

For those interested in the NRLW, their games are played on both Saturday and Sunday, this week end.
I checked the women's form, throughout last Sunday 3 games, gee they're some hot form in their backs.... and it was good to see their forwards, in the games too 🙄😯😆🤣 

Times listed in the article are eskimo ADST
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/nrlw-2022-when-is-it-fixture-team-lists-how-to-watch-and-betting-odds/1k7m6j2jcau8k13s3925jqs7sm#:~:text=Each game of the 2022,via Fox Sports and Kayo.

EDIT... My bad... Games are only on Sunday for this round
Games will be played and broadcast on Saturday and Sunday from next week end, round 3

Okay, here we go for 2022. 
As most will be aware NSW ( from our border down past Sydney and coastal inland areas) is at present having some major Qld type, rain event and devastating flooding that comes with these events. I'm sure all our thoughts are with those affected.
I've checked the NRL site and could not see any venue changes for any of the games this round. May I suggest with the continuing rain and flooding down there, we all keep an eye and ear out for the possibility of game venue changes.

Which ever way this goes I 'd have a wild guess and say the known mud larks are all in with a chance.
My big tip for Drop Bear and Greg. Storm, Storm, Storm they have never lost an NRL Round 1 game... YET 🤣

Good luck to my fellow tipsters

Round One

Thursday, March 10

Panthers vs. Sea Eagles, BlueBet Stadium 8:05pm

Friday, March 11

Raiders vs. Sharks, GIO Stadium 6pm

Broncos vs. Rabbitohs Suncorp Stadium 8:05pm

Saturday, March 12

Roosters vs. Knights, SCG 3pm

Warriors vs. Dragons, Sunshine Coast Stadium 5:30pm

Tigers vs. Storm, CommBank Stadium 7:35pm

Sunday, March 13

Eels vs. Titans, Commbank Stadium 4:05pm

Cowboys vs. Bulldogs, QLD Country Bank Stadium 6:15pm

6 hours ago, Angry51 said:

Gad, Was that Storm tip also for Brian.

Cause he'll probably tip the Tigers.

"silly fellow "😆

No, I would never encourage /guide/influence any one, from tipping their own team... after all, who am I to put doubt in the mind of some one who will be kneeling, hands clasped in front, pleading eyes looking to the heaven in desperation and hope.... 😆

On 09/03/2022 at 11:05 AM, ellicat said:

Has anyone tried the free 'Pick 'em' competition on the NRL site ?

With a $100K up for grabs each week, you'd be mad not to give it a go.

I'm going to win it this week, by the way. It is a shared prize so if you could wait until Round 2 that'd be appreciated.

Has anyone had trouble signing up to this? The page isn't opening on my work computer and I've put all of my details into the sign up page on my phone but get nowhere when I click Join/Submit??

1 hour ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Has anyone had trouble signing up to this? The page isn't opening on my work computer and I've put all of my details into the sign up page on my phone but get nowhere when I click Join/Submit??

No dramas for me, Kelvin. I had some issues last year as the password requires you to use a symbol e.g. $ sign. Maybe give that a go.

30 minutes ago, ellicat said:

No dramas for me, Kelvin. I had some issues last year as the password requires you to use a symbol e.g. $ sign. Maybe give that a go.

Thanks Brian, I added a symbol but still no good. Seems to accept my details but when I then click on my preferred NRL team and click Next (or Submit or whatever the button is) it comes up with an error. Perhaps it doesn't like Broncos fans ....... 🤨.  I will try again tomorrow.

After the Storm found a loophole with the suspension of Cheese, I changed my tip to Storm. I thought we just needed to shut down Solomona and Hughes and we were a good chance. It worked in the first half but not the second. 5 tries to 4 against the Storm wasn't too hard to take though.

We certainly have made it easier for their next competitors with injuries to Welch, Smith and Jennings out for fair stretches.

here we go again... good luck

Round Two

The times listed are eskimo daylight saving times... subtract 1 hour for Qld time

Thursday, March 17

Storm vs. Rabbitohs, AAMI Park 8:05pm

Friday, March 18

Dragons vs. Panthers, Nestrata Jubilee Stadium 6pm

Roosters vs. Sea Eagles, Central Coast Stadium 8:05pm

Saturday, March 19

Titans vs. Warriors, Cbus Super Stadium 3pm

Sharks vs. Eels, PointsBet Stadium 5:30pm

Cowboys vs. Raiders, QLD Country Bank Stadium 7:35pm

Sunday, March 20

Knights vs. Tigers, McDonalds Jones Stadium 4:05pm

Bulldogs vs. Broncos, Stadium Australia 6:15pm

3 hours ago, Hweebe said:

Can the Broncs back up a win against the doggies? Reynolds into the side as well.

If both teams play like they did last week, the broncs should win by 13+. The dogs were very lucky to scrape home against the cows, and the broncos played with unusual grit and determination. Reynolds will add game management and better 5th tackle options so they should improve over last week’s efforts.

14 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

If both teams play like they did last week, the broncs should win by 13+. The dogs were very lucky to scrape home against the cows, and the broncos played with unusual grit and determination. Reynolds will add game management and better 5th tackle options so they should improve over last week’s efforts.

I remember last season after each one of their very few wins i would be hyped and they would severely let me down with a dismal performance the week after. Will this be a more gritty and resilient broncos team? I like how Capewell brings some premiership and origin experience to the team.