Post your lures

Dan23

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

threadybuster wrote:

Hey nuckle, are those prawn lures doing the damags on threaddies and jewies at the moment.

I have never given them much of a go but intend to over summer as you seem to see them hanging out of enough fish's mouths in mags but not always the forums. I always get suss when you that (not at you at the mag writers) as im sure there have been cases of swapsies for the purpose of a promotional article :P

Angus

threadybuster wrote:

hey angus, yea they are a decent thready/jew lure. i got a fair few becuase they were only a doller at amart for a pack of 3 ;) they have a shocking hookup rate though. no dout that some of the pics in mags were bait cuaght fish lol.

Yeah true. I hate being a sceptic but its hard hey :P

Thanks for the answer.

Um, i was about to go off on a totally different topic but in the interest of keeping this thread what it is for ill start a new one. Please look for it.

Angus.

bretto wrote:

I just got a VET bill of $1700 so I will not be getting any new lures for a while I think :P

Thanks for making me feel better bretto I spent $800 on one of my dogs last week I thought that was bad:P things we do for our pets:blink:

badboygibbo wrote:

anyone use ecogear sx-60s? what do you get on them? thought this was place to ask :) i only had mine for 1 time fishing, got a big hit and half way through fight the hooks come out ... then lost to snag:(

I have caught plenty of flathead and bass on them as well as Cod, also got my first jack of the season on one a couple of weeks ago, they are a decent lure if worked correctly

Lee

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

trwarren83 wrote:

throw the squidgies out lol

I prefer Squidgies over Gulps to be honest - More realistic and look a lot better if you ask me. Has anyone tried the Berkley Frenzy Hb's? Bought a few the other day, look killer if you replace the rings and trebles.

Tom

• 4 months later...

Archived