Hi All!

WildeFishing

Hi All,  

New to the forum and wanted to say hi.  

As my profile states, I am a mad keen flathead fisherman based on the GC.  

Might be able to offer some assistance to questions sometime or hopefully get some answers or opinions sometime!  

I try to head out 4-5 times a week when weather/conditions and commitments allow. Hoping La Nina does not stuff up our summer fishing again this year but predictions are not too good, lets hope they are wrong! I don't really do too much   fishing as I do have a boat, so mostly fishing from a boat.  

Anyway, hope all have a great weekend and get some fishing in, although I do prefer my weekday fishing!  

Cheers,  

WildeFishing  

Exactly Ellicat! Ill fish weekends if I have too, bad weather during the week, take son etc but prefer not to. Just lucky I have work that allows me to fish the weekdays!  

Fish mostly the Pin, but head to the Broadwater every now and then, I just love the Pin area so much. Yeap, fingers crossed for a nice summer!  

Hey ABF, soft plastics are my favorite way mate, But love my fish traps and big glide/swim baits too. But if I had to choose one, it is soft plastics for sure! What's your favorite mate?