Help Locating this Graffiti?

Kat

2 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

He’s done a good job of hiding the location. The story says he was fishing on the Nerang River near Bond Uni. @Kat, isn’t Bond down at Robina? In any case, I doubt they are schooling up anywhere down the Gold Coast. There are rare but regular catches of Barra in SEQ.

Yes Bond is at Robina.  There are regular catches in the Nerang - I have mates that have hooked but not landed them in Coombabah Creek.  Brett thought he saw/heard one last time we were there - but it did surprise me that there was a monster caught there.  But what do I know

12 hours ago, Kat said:

Yes Bond is at Robina.  There are regular catches in the Nerang - I have mates that have hooked but not landed them in Coombabah Creek.  Brett thought he saw/heard one last time we were there - but it did surprise me that there was a monster caught there.  But what do I know

I'm sure that I heard a couple of "boofs" late one afternoon over the Christmas period in Coombabah creek. It's a fairly distinctive sound.

Pretty sure it's the Bond Uni Weir. Some amazing fish caught there over the years.

They have been getting them in Lake Heron I believe as well.

It's 20m deep in parts used to see massive arches on the sounder always thought they were sharks now I'm not sure.