boating in my home waters thiswas really a learning curve for me

old.salty mick 1983

as you knew im ready for the day i boating in my home waters for the good fishing as im keen to learn the safe ways of boating in my home waters thiswas in Terrigal as thiswas my other fishin grounds as you see thiswas really my hope was really learn to read the water for fish that are eating the baitfish as well birds that feed on the fish thiswas the tricks i needed was to learn on in future as far i see thiswas really a important matter as im getting into offshore fishing in future as i see thiswas really a good experience for me as well thiswas really be good for me as i look at seeing the day im on the water off the coast of Terrigal having fun catching a really nice fish as far i knew these was my good home waters as i do like good lake fishing this was a stepping stone for me before id ever do offshore fishing as i learn to stand up when driving the boat and standing up when fighting a fish and knowing my home waters was the key for me as i kne my good home waters as far i knew thiswas really my new fishing life now as im seeing my life getting better in future when i get my first ever fiberglass fishing trailer boat and start fishing for the 1st time on my local fishing grounds as i loved being on the water as i see my life was getting heaps better as i fish for my fun and dinner as i really loved my fishing as i see the day im in my boat out fishing as you will see my boat was has the name sea horse thiswas my future boats name thisws really be Sea Horse thiswas an easy name to remember as thiswas my boat was the Haines hunter V17r was gonna be named Sea Horse as you guys was really gonna remember the boats name was Sea Horse thiswas my new fishing boat thats got this name Sea Horse hope you really remember this name thiswas Sea Horse thiswas my boats name in future  thiswas really an easy name to seee on the water