Looking for a 5000-6000 size spinning reel

• 2 weeks later...

I'm selling a Yoshikawa Baitfeeder 6000 threadline reel spooled but never used, it's like a Shimano Baitrunner and should easily handle what you're after, if you want a cheaper option

Link is Yoshikawa Fishing Reel Baitfeeder 6000 spooled but never used like Baitrunner | eBay

It's spooled with 20lb Mono (can't remember the brand - think it was Penn)

I originally got it as I had two Shimano 4500 Baitrunners and wanted a heavier spare for when my wife and I were both fishing.

I never used it as not long I bought it I decided to really up the ante and bought a Shimano Thunnus 8000 for me and a Shimano Thunnus 6000 for my wife.

It's listed as $75 or best offer plus postage, if you're interested, my rock bottom price is $65 - just let me know it's you from AustralianFishingForum so I don't try to push the price up with a counter offer.

On 29/03/2023 at 1:13 PM, TheCharliefisho said:

Hi all, 

I'm wondering if anyone is looking to sell or give away a 5000-6000 size spinning reel?

I've wanted to get one for fishing for threadfin salmon and jewies with livies and/or bigger lures.

If anyone is willing to please send me a message and list your price.

Thanks!

I recently picked up a penn spinfisher 6500ll and 4500ll. They were both on clearance in anaconda for 60 and 75 dollars. I already owned the 8500ll and its a great reel, super durable and a good drag and I have caught some of my biggest fish on it. you can pickup a 4500 for around 150 dollars and matched with 30lb braid would be a great livebaiting reel.