is the formula 233 boats was really good are they really good boats in future im getting one with say twin evinrude 150s both motor's will lbe on 50;1 premix as I prefer to disable the oil injection on both motor's when boat is was im getting in future

old.salty mick 1983

greetings my boating friends as you knw thisws a new topic was in my future boats as im thinking of getting a really nicer Formula 233 boat thiswas my first ever Formula 233 as my 1st ever big boat as thiswas my first ever boat with twin outboards say a pair of Evinrude's these was reallly be my First ever pair of 150hp V6 outboards thisws really be my first ever pair of V6 outboards these outboards willbe running on 50;1 premix as i will get these outboards as later model Oceanrunner 150hp V6 outboards as these ws really have the oil injection disabled as i prefer premix say on 50;1 ratios as thiswas for the 2 outboards as thiswas really be my first ever fishing boat i use for Marlin fishing and other gamefish as im gonna into this now as im a very keen fisho as i get my first ever Formula 233 boat as thiswas really my first ever Formula 233 boat in future with the sec hand twin 150hp V6 thiswas really these outboards was really be run on premix in future these sec hand late model Evinrude outboards  thiswas really these 2 outboards was be run on 50;1 premix not using the oil injection thiswas due to had bad moments in boating with outboards not running right even with the oil injection thats why i prefer premix in my boats as i knew the VROs in the Evinrude was really bad this was why i have the motors on 50;1 premix all the time thiswas my reasonf for that was be safer on the water with premixed fuel and oil injection be disabled thiswas really my reasons was being safer on the 50;1 premix oil/fuel mixes sas i knew thiswas my preffered ways of running my outboards like the later model Evinrude outboards in my future on my boats in the future say the Formula 233 thiswas my views on this guys  

Running a disabled oil injection would be a safer way to go with the older outboards if you dont trust the oil injection, but would you have issues with the mixing of the fuel as the oil could not mix properly with the fuel having the fuel tank under the floor or is this not an issue?  And also 2 old Evinrude 150s would drain the fuel would it not as they are older model 2 strokes?