Custom rod build finished

pcsolutionman

ellicat wrote:

You've got some handy skills on show there mate. Apart from the colour clash with the reel it looks great. What's the benefit of that style handgrip ?

the split grip is for a small weight reduction (but mostly looks) I went with the har Solid EVA because of the yak fishing I do, im sick of cork always getting wet

Colour clash yeh, I was thinking about getting the Sol anodised red. Or I could just get a fireblood to match ;) :woohoo:

Lee

Mate nice to see a fellow rodbuilder on here!

mate looks really nice i like the handle set up. i getting onto a job within the next week for anthony my mate ill post up when im done aswell you can chek out my skills :P

well done mate nice work. i cant wait to start another build then after im finished anthony's i have to mak emy other friend ashleigh a rod then its finally my turn :D

good work hope it catches some nice fish.

oh one last question did u use the NGC setup?

Hey Lee,

Nice rod mate!!!!B)

I think alot of people are thinking that Megabass And very expensive rods that are TAGGED or BRANDED just the BEST but i dont see the point.... If anyone ditches custom rods its their fault for not telling the buildes or themselves properly HAHA :P

These are my customs ATM a light bream stick the same as yours and the ultimate baitcaster!!! only for bass and i havent even used it yet as i havent been able to go bassing but yer thats a nice looking rod :woohoo: And i cant wait to see wats in the pipeline!!!!! :lol:

Will [img size=209]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Steez_and_sephia_rods______.JPG

post-1663-144598437804_thumb.jpg

gave the rod a workout today, no fish unfortunatly :( , Its a little heavy for finnesse bream fishing with small hardbodys and plastics, but will be perfect for throwing bigger plastics at some squire, which is the main reason I built it :)

My next 2 rods will be

1. a 4-8lb loomis IMX spinning rod for breamin

2. 10-17lb GL2 Loomis BC for jacks and barra

Lee

pcsolutionman wrote:

gave the rod a workout today, no fish unfortunatly :( , Its a little heavy for finnesse bream fishing with small hardbodys and plastics, but will be perfect for throwing bigger plastics at some squire, which is the main reason I built it :)

My next 2 rods will be

1. a 4-8lb loomis IMX spinning rod for breamin

2. 10-17lb GL2 Loomis BC for jacks and barra

Lee

mate, yes it's a little heavy but with your rotational force you were still outcasting me and I was fishing far lighter.:laugh:

BTW I realised when I thought about it the line broke because the knot was still in tact. ;)

Archived