Birthday bass

Plastic Man

Well yesterday was my birthday but i had to work:angry: so myself and one of the guys work headed down to luscombe wier i have seen reports from there before so didnt think i would get much

Well i was wrong in just under 1 hour 4 of us must of got about 100 bass :laugh: most undersize or just 30 cm to the tip but still a lot of fun got 3 on spinnerbait and the rest on surface

Its was really fun at on stage every cast and the popper would get smashed i think i got 10 in a row all on the sureface it was crazy lots of fun sorry guys no pics because i left straight from work you all know what undersize bass look like anyway

Yeah good spot that, Andrew. I got over 30 on Sunday night on the salt side. I only stopped because something toothy took my sx48 and the mossies eat 3kg of flesh from my legs.

Besides that my shoulder got sore.:woohoo:

I caught bass while on the other bank a bloke landed a bull shark. Bass and Sharks in the same hole!

Did you see a green landing net? I left it behind.

happy birthday

Aaron - Both Bass and Bully were caught on the salt side, not the yak side as you know it. The bully was on the eastern bank and the Bass on the western bank under the bridge.

If you stand on the island you can have a go at both.

Troy - no stocking, they are wild and have been there for as long as time records. The fish where washed down river in the flood and can't get back while the flood water is flowing the way it is. With the full moon tides they might have a chance of getting back to the "fresh side" via the drain pipes if the tide pushes high and hard enough to level the water out.

Here's what Stu meant when he said a "little bigger" please. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P1200059_AFO.jpg

post-118-144598441297_thumb.jpg

Archived