NO LONGER FOR SALE: shimano calais 100a mint

kevinchen19870316

well, i have got my eye on a daiwa millionaire ize ringa and i need to sell this beauty to fund that one.

the reel's bought 2 weeks ago and i used it in around 4 trips. i took good care of it after every session so it's working condition's 100% perfect:) .

there is 1 very very tiny scratches 2mm from the spool caused by my scissor when trying to cut the line in a birdnest:blush: but it's only visible when observed closely.

it's a right hand reel and it is the best low profile shimano apart from the 200DC. it cast sx48s beautifully even with 23lb braid.( i will leave the varivas casting PE 23lb on, it's thin as 6lb fireline:woohoo: .) U will be amazed at the buttery smoothness of the reel for sure.

i got the reel for 500aud shipped to door and the line cost 60aud at jone's tackle. i will sell it for 400aud and throw in a megabass X-80 (around 45aud here) new in box to sweeten the deal. so it total up to a 600aud value.

don't worry about the spare parts, calais 100a's a tough reel. in case u do need spare parts, i can get them for ya no problem.

cheers. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSC01653_AFO.jpg

post-1433-144598443913_thumb.jpg

Kevin! I'm disappointed no more casting 3g lures!:laugh:

"Pitching: With its Type R+, super tuned, GIGAS Spool, the I'ZE Light consistently outperformed the RinGa by five to eight feet with overall pitching distances approaching fifty feet in our tests with a three eighths ounce casting plug. Both reels freespool effortlessly, but the tuned rotor of the I'ZE light is obviously tailored for precisely this type of presentation and afforded us the ability to present jigs down to a quarter ounce in weight despite our rod's rating of 1/2 to 1 oz lures. We add, however, that these jigs had the additional weight burden of a trailer so realistically, they were between one quarter to half an ounce in total weight. Just the same, the RinGa was not able to handle these baits quite as easily. The I'ZE Light was a clear winner in this category"

Archived