New Strike Pro Micro Vibes

fishyman

pinkey wrote:

Well Jeff, the strike pro pygmys are only arond the $10 mark. They are known to be as good as sx40's come with owner hooks ect so you never know.

The pygmy's come with VMC hooks don't they?:dry: I don't think that the hooks are that strong though:unsure:

The vibes look pretty cool, and at 1.9g and that small, they should cast like a bullet:cheer:

Cowfish13 wrote:

pinkey wrote:
Well Jeff, the strike pro pygmys are only arond the $10 mark. They are known to be as good as sx40's come with owner hooks ect so you never know.

The pygmy's come with VMC hooks don't they?:dry: I don't think that the hooks are that strong though:unsure:

The vibes look pretty cool, and at 1.9g and that small, they should cast like a bullet:cheer:

pygmies now come with owners much stronger, still a heap of old stock around though. just look for the ones with black trebles and they have a owner sticker on them

Lee

Geez, I started using hardbodies and I'm only now finding out that the hooks are rubbish on some lures. I feel like every time I learn something there are level upon level of things that I don't yet know (and that's just from a technical perspective!). Should I be replacing trebles on my sx40 and 48's and if so could I use the red mustad ones? Sorry if this is off topic?

• 3 weeks later...

some news on the lures

hi guys, sorry it's taken a while to reply, ive been away with comps and work and when ive been home haven't had a chance to get online. im going to try and answer any questions of the top of my head, so here we go.

the vibes are going to arrive into the melbourne wharehouse this wednesday/thursday so will be in all good tackle stores the following week. if they don't have them and you want them, ask them to get them in. they come in six different colours and they'll appear in my box after the testing ive done on them. these are small vibes, and as most of you that know me already know that the vibe is one off my favorite hardbodies, ive been vibing in tournaments for 4 years and some of my best results have come on vibes. so where does the micro vibe fit in - in all instances these vibes catch fish, what i mean by that is when the bream are on, we all know they will eat anything that passes there nose, but when there shut down its pretty hard to open there mouth and that's when the micro vibe comes into its own. either let them chase on the hop or dead stick them. as they stand on there nose every time they come in contact with the bottom and bream just suck them in. so whats the cost, ide say in around the $12- retail area give or take. if any one has any more questions give me a yell, in ill get back, its just it takes a while sometimes.

this came from another forum from the guy that got to test them

Archived