Remeber This?

Ash

I just checked and that would meen that Jeff f was #422:S

I also joined before that article of 300 members was posted (I joined on 23/8/06, article was created on 19/10/06 by the looks of it)

So I think that there may be something wrong with the member number in the profile link:dry:

Thanks for trying anyway:)

Some people may have left but that number would be correct also they might have had some test user they later deleted but, the board would only add each user in order... you would have been the 320th member to join...

eg the last user to join was JohnBen81 and he was number 2886 BUT we only have 2419 members...

The 300 anglers was posted 19 Oct 2006

Cow you joined 23 Aug 2006

I joined in 15 Sep 2006, before the 300

but my number is 348 ...

Does that all make sense??

Cowfish13 wrote:

I just checked and that would meen that Jeff f was #422:S

I also joined before that article of 300 members was posted (I joined on 23/8/06, article was created on 19/10/06 by the looks of it)

So I think that there may be something wrong with the member number in the profile link:dry:

Thanks for trying anyway:)

Jeff joined on 3 Nov 2006 after the 300 posting news his number of 422 makes sense...

TerryH wrote:

126 - right after werewolf :D

But given that 61 were before webmaster and angus, really 65?:P

sweet so I'm number 64 then, the old memory isn't too bad:P Ahhh back in the day...

Remember when the site was called "Brisbane River Classic"? that was a while ago too.

Its awesome seeing more and more people getting involved as well.

When we started this, I would never have expected it would lead to having consistanly awesome and growing base of anglers and mates to fish with.

For exmaple, Winter camp last year was an absolute blast. As was the Toga Camp. Cant wait for the Kayak Camp and Winter Camp this year!!

Next thing ill need to do is organise a saltwater camp!

Angus

username thats a good option for sure.

For a lower level option though, and one good for couples etc, I was even toying with Curramundi. There is a good mass camp site and we could split between fishing the lakes or going throught the surf to the reef depending on keeness. Top it all off with a big BBQ and a few drinks, presto, a typical AFO overnighter :P

Angus

I remember looking at this site when ages ago when it was called brisbane river classic. I didnt realy know what it was tho, and i wasnt as into fishing, so i just looked at a few pics and left :P. I think i googled 'brisbane river sharks' or somthing..

Archived