Mixed day salt +fresh

Dinodadog

Arose early and headed for the Nudgee boat ramp, headed upstream to see what its like at shultz, but unable to get there because of this big barge blocking the way where the new road is going. Shot back down to jacksons ck only to find it was blowing a gale and I was to much of a woosy to go any further. So went back up the floodway and cast a few lures to the edges. The result being a few hits and only one hookup on a small bream.

So after going home,flushing the motor,washing the boat and cleaning the gear I had to have a poppy nap.When I awoke it was like a new day, so I grabbed my back pack and headed out to NPD where I was greeted by a very dark sky and a shower about to hapen,so I drew a deep breath and thought to myself home sweet home I don't know why I roam.

I was stright into the action with a fish on my 1st cast and this cont for awhile till it was time to get out of that long grass, before the night crawlers come out. Imanaged several bass av size about 35cm but no yellas. The bass are that dark that when you release them they blend in instantly with the dark grass.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/av_001.JPG

post-1453-144598448665_thumb.jpg

As i mentioned before there are a few tracks to the water at bullocky and the carpark nearby. It is just about time to safely venture to some of the old spots. The prob is it's ok to move through the grass early am when the grass is wet but not so safe heading out of the grass when you are finished fishing in the middle of the day. Another couple of weeks and all the snakes should be asleep for the winter. hooray hooray

Archived