Viking Espri

WayneD

The time has come to sell my beloved Espri.

With it you get

2 x angled flush mount rodholders at the back of the seat + pvc extensions to get your reel further from the water

I x Berkley adjustable rod holder on the front left

1 x Navman 4150sx sounder

1 x 7ah 12v battery for sounder + waterproof box

1 x mount for sounder as I never permanently installed it due to having a tinnie that I used the sounder on also

1 x quantum paddle

1 x seat

1 x milk crate

1 x home made trolley (old wheelie bin)

1 x night light attached to sounder bracket

The yak has the usual wear and tear on it and is far from perfect underneath but she still floats and still catches fish.

Selling for $800.

Yak can be viewed at night in Drewvale, near Browns Plains. Pics will be posted when I get off my lazy butt and take them.

hmmmm my wife threaten to kill me when i baught my third boat, and she hasnt! might see if i can get myself a second yak!(3 boats & 2 yaks, Thatd be sweet!)

Seriously though my mate will be very interested ill pm you after i have a chat with him.

Angus wrote:

That is a sweet deal. Cheaper than a standard blank epsri and with al sorts of extra goodies!!

Mate are you upgrading?

Angus

I'll paddle around in the swing for a bit. I have another boat I am thinking of buying from a mate , fix it and then sell for a tidy profit and then I'll sell the swing to raise enough money to turn to the darkside and start peddling.

That way I'll have a hobie and a yak trailer (thanks Lee) and I'll be set.

Archived