Christened new loomis crankbait rod @ Big W

STU

Went for a quick flick with the Mrs at Wivenhoe this am Only caught 1 nice bass of 49.5cm fl 2.04kg the new rod was broke in and does the job well all we got after was plenty of catties I was hopeing Kristy would catch a bass so the baby in the belly will be born to go bassin:P [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Big_W_49.jpg

post-1103-14459845619_thumb.jpg

yeah it is, picked it up not long ago very good reel might get another got it for 300 normally 450 also got loomis for 280 delivered, 215 and 65 postage from states good savings there 449 in our tackle shops

Dan23 wrote:

Nice, I nearly bought one recently but then I decided I am terrible at bass fishing so not really worth it till I improve my skills. Does it cast as nicely as they say?

Casts very well I am stoked with the distance and how light it is drag is sweet and 5.8-1 gear makes it great for working lures slow but the td zillion hyper crank is slower depends how fast you wind the handle if you tend to wind fast get a slower gear ratio that will help in the daiwas the steez is the lightest but a bit to pricey for me when casting all day in comps helps to have light outfit not so bad on the arms at the end of the day

STU wrote:

Nah needed a photographer I get nothing now she got what she wanted i feel used haha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Been there done that.

But give it a few weeks and she'll be getting bigger, her hormones will kick in and she will think that she's getting fat and then unloved. She will attack you from dawn to dusk and many times after. Just to make shore you still love her:kiss:

There will be no more fishing because you'll be to buggerd to do anything other than work and satisfy your wife;)

Trying times ahead my friend, Good luck with the bub and your soon to be hormonal wife:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh and NICE BASS STU:woohoo:

Jayson

Archived